- It moves, soars and dives like a real hawk.
- Starts to fly even in the slightest breeze.
- Standard with 7 m glass fiber mast, it will then fly to a height of 12 m.
- Also available with 10 m glass fiber, 8,5 m and 13,5 m aluminium mast.
– Urban areas
– Allotment gardens
– Vegetable gardens
– Car park
– Landfill sites
- Extremely detailed and realistic fake hawk.
- Flies almost twice the height of the mast.
- Exploits the instinctive flight behaviour of animals when they see a hawk.
- Extremely effective and quiet.
- Easy to assemble and no further costs.
- Hawk Kites are made by hand.
Birds are most active in the early morning, usually the moment when it is not very windy. Just then you need a kite, similar to a bird of prey, that does the job, even at a low wind speed.
Of all the current similar models, there is still only one kite that actually performs in a light breeze: the Black Hawk Kite of Ketrop.com.
We recorded the performance difference on video. You can view this by clicking on the links below.